1. Ensure Vermonters have access to food and fuel resources for the upcoming winter.
2. Establish that All Hazards plans and resources are prepared for winter.
3. Coordinate state government resources to promote a common knowledge base with ease of access.
4. Ensure existing state and non-profit resources are ample to meet their stated missions.
5. Provide a common point of entry to food and fuel services.
6. Develop short-term strategies and resources to help Vermonters deal with new financial pressures.
7. Create longer-term approaches to enable Vermonters to make the best choices for their situation(s).
8. Develop appropriate expertise for existing and new responses.
9. Identify, recruit and coordinate volunteers to aid Vermonters.
10. Build solutions that are economical, sustainable, adaptable and transportable.